The Colfax Library has something for everyone–even teens! Are you looking for information for a school project? We have books and online resources that can help you find what you need. Do you just want to relax with a good book? We’ve got you covered there, too.
Here are some of the newest books in our teen collection:
- The Beholder by Anna Bright
- Five Dark Fates by Kendare Blake
- Hello Girls by Brittany Cavallaro
- Rebel Girls by Elizabeth Keenan
Helpful Links for Young Adults:
- Young Adult Book Lists by GoodReads.com
- Purdue’s Online Writing Lab – Conducting Research
- Homework Hotline by the Rose Hulman Institute
- Jobs for Teens Database
Term papers, essays, and book reports all require reliable information from trusted sources. Use Inspire.IN.gov’s Student Research Center to research your next school project. The Student Research Center contains reliable sources, including newspapers & magazines, biographies, government reports & studies, primary sources, books & encyclopedias, photos, maps, radio & TV transcripts, and more. INSPIRE is a service of the Indiana State Library.